What sort of information do we collect?
In order to operate the Ubiklan service and to provide our Services, including, but not limited to, matching drivers with advertisers, you are obligated to provide nonpublic personal information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, mobile number, and other information that might be requested during the account registration process ("Personal Information"). We may accumulate this information through various forms and places through the Services, including account registration forms, "contact us forms", or when you interact with us instead. You are creating a user profile, as you sign up to use the services. The current required data fields are:
- Phone Number
- Company Profile
In addition to any Personal Information and Company Information that you have selected to submit to us, we and our third-party service providers may use multiple technologies that will automatically and passively collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services ("Usage Information"). This Usage Information may include the URL that indicated you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, the browser that you are using, among other information. We may use Usage of Information for numerous purposes, including to enhance or otherwise advance the Services. We also retain your IP address or other unique identifier ("Device Identifier") for your mobile, computer, or other device used to access the Services (any, a "Device"). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically appointed to your Device used to access the Services. Our systems identify your Device through its Device Identifier. Usage Information may be associated with you or may be non-identifying. Whenever we associate a Device Identifier or user information with your Personal Information, it will be considered as Personal Information.Additionally, tracking information is gathered as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas.A few of the methods that may be used to collect Usage Information without limitation include the following (and successive technology and methods henceforth developed):
- Cookies. A cookie is a data file positioned on a Device when it is used in connection with the Services. A Flash cookie is a data file positioned on a Device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that you have downloaded to your Device or built-in. Cookies and Flash Cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, without limitation, including tracking your visits to our web pages while remembering you and your preference. Cookies work by assigning a number to the user that has no implication outside of the assigning website.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1×1 GIFs" or “clear GIFs") may be included in our web, mobile page, and messages. Similar to cookies, the web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier and are used to track the online activities of Web users. In contrast to cookies (which are stored in a user’s computer hard drive), web beacons are invisibly embedded on Web pages. Web beacons or similar technologies help us manage content better on our Services by notifying us which content is effective, oversee how users navigate the Services, count users of the Services, count how many e-mails that we send were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed. We do not correlate the information gathered by web beacons to your personal information.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to retrieve information about your interactions with the Services, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, and is only active while you are connected to the Services, and will be deactivated or deleted afterwards.
How do we use your information?
- Our objective in retrieving your Personal information or Usage Information is to deliver you with an improved experience when using the Services. In order to match you with advertisers and to otherwise aid you and allow you to perform the Services, modify your experience on the Ubiklan site and contact you regarding your account, respond to your requests, we use your nonpublic personal. We will also use your information to contact you regarding site changes or make you aware of additional products and services that may be of interest to you, if you give us the permission.
- We send you emails involving your transactions and announcements associated to personal services, but only when absolutely needed.
- You will also receive additional notifications from us that may be waived if you choose to do so (via opt-out).
- We will send you an email to verify your username and password, based upon the Personal Information you provide us when registering for an account. We will also communicate with you to manage your account, to provide the services you request, and to answer your inquiries. We will communicate with you by email, SMS, telephone or text message, in accordance with your request.
- We use your information to closely observe which features of the Services are used most often, to view any promotions we may currently organize, determine rates applicable to your commutes, allow you to assess your commuting history and to determine which features needed to be focused on and amended, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or highlight features, services, and/or resources.
- We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help analyze problems with our computer server, and to manage our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, without containing any personal information about you.
Furthermore, we may use your Personal Information or Usage Information that we collect about you:
- To provide you with services or information or process transactions that you have requested or agreed upon to receive, including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with promotional materials or special offers on behalf of us or third parties.
- For internal business purposes.
- For inclusion in our data analytics.
- To process your registration with the Services, including validating that your information is active and accountable.
- To contact you in regards to your usage of the Services and, in our discretion, changes to the Services and/or the Services’ policies.
- To enhance the Services or our services, to modify your experience with the Services or to assist you specific content that is most pertinent to you.
- To enable you to participate in an array of the Services’ online or mobile features such as promotions.
Your receipt of information from third parties
- Third Party Content. The third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are operated to your browser and the Services may contain content that is provided by a third party. When you are using the Services, you may be led to other sites or applications that we do not control, such that are operated and controlled by third parties. We are not liable for the privacy practices used by any of these third parties. For instance, if you click on a banner advertisement or the domain or other controlled application of any advertiser, the click may redirect you from our website onto a different web site. These other websites may solicit Personal Information send their own cookies to you and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We advise you to recollect when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements from all third party applications or websites before submitting any Personal Information to third parties.
Administrative and legal reasons for disclosure of your Personal Information
We collaborate with the government, private parties, law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. Consequently, we may use, preserve, access, transfer, and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as it is reasonably deemed necessary and appropriate by us:
- To protect the safety, security, property, rights of Ubiklan, our Services or any third party.
- To protect the safety of the public for any reason.
- To protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of possible violations.
- To prevent or stop activity that is reflected to be, or to pose a risk of being, an unethical, illegal, or legally unlawful activity. Consequently, we may use IP address or other Device Identifiers, to identify users, and in cooperation with third parties such as internet service providers, copyright owners, wireless service providers and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without your notice.
- To prevent, detect, or otherwise address fraud, technical, or issues.
Correcting inaccuracies in your information
You are responsible for maintaining the accurateness of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. Ubiklan allows you to change or correct your personal information at any time. Subsequently, simply log into your account, head over to your account profile, and select the options for editing the information that you have previously entered. If, at any given time, you have concern or questions regarding Ubiklan’s privacy, please feel free to email us at email@example.com to contact one of our representatives.
Cancellation of your account
If you no longer wish to participate in the Services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or modify information by changing it through our member information page or by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to execute the requested changes in our active databases as soon as possible.
We require our client to pay down payment or at least half from the total in order for us to initiate our services (finding drivers, printing stickers and installations). We will require the rest of the payments due on the day of the starting day of the campaign. The down payment is nonrefundable.